<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13253812?origin\x3dhttp://sixpointones.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Hey.. this is for my CCA.. which is BAND!!!

************************************************************************

Hu is interested to watch a band concert
By ST Gabriel's Secondary Symphonic Band EXODUS
Time: Starts ard 7pm ( More info coming soon)
Date: 15/8/2007 ( Wednesday)
Venue: Victoria Concert Hall ( Inbetween City Hal MRT station and Raffles Place MRT station.. Nearest MRT station is Raffles Place.. near the Singapore Cricket Club)
Price: Fixed price at $12/tix
Sitting arrangement: ... ( I still dono)

************************************************************************

* Tix can be given before the date or at door
* Latecomers r to wait outside the concert hall and r allowed to go in during the interval
* There will be no refund (I think)
* NO GROUP DISCOUNTS ( Haha)

************************************************************************

Those interested to go can either msg/call/e-mail/MSN me.
U shld noe my numbers aready.. if not.. email( zyphino@gmail.com) or msn( jiawei_tan@hotmail.com) me.

************************************************************************

Pls come larhs
I nid to sell at least 20 Tix lehs
I oso dono why its on Wed nite.. but no choice lorhs.. aready book the hall.. i don think can change.. but see how lorhs.. maybe can.. maybe cannot..
but pls
I encourage ppl to come.. and u can also bring ur frens.. but must buy tix for them oso..
So yarhs.. pls go larhs.. it would mean so much for me..
its worth it larhs.. u not only pay for music.. u also pay for good airconditioning & refreshments
i'm saying this for the last time PLS COME!!!

Thx and good wishes for those who buy them!.. =x

Tan Jiawei =3

part of us10:00 PM

ALL OF US.
Managed by:
Mrs Vevian Ng (Co-Form) &
Mdm Lee (Form)

Mr Steven Ang (Science and H.E.)
Mr Patrick Ang (Social Studies)
Mrs Ong (Music)
Mr Yeo (P.E.)
Mdm Yeow (art)

sei chang(tss)
asyura(tkg)
michael(nus high)
vigi(ahs)
guan jie(ahs)
boon lee(ahs)
silvester(vic)
jeremy chuan(hscs)

chen hao(vic)
belinda(ahs)
wen jun(hwa chong)
jonathan(hscs)
wen ting(dhs)
ming hui(ngee ann)
benjamin(sport sch)
priscilla(prcs)

kenneth(vs)
melissa(prcs)
jeremy lee(ngee ann)
li yi(hscs)
liang xian(prcs)
jia xi(dss)
geng yi(hscs)
jin ping(cchm)

ronald(st.pat's)
priya(cedar girls')
glen(hscs)
joelle(hscs)
nigel(ngee ann)
creshelle(dhs)
jia wei(st.gab's)
jun jie(ngee ann)

zhi hao(vs)
siao meng(cchms, vjcip)
teng zheng(hscs)
ming wei(dhs)
jeremiah(prcs)
jaga(prcs)
hui yen(ngee ann)
serene(dhs)


tagboard
hits Since 25/2/07
online users
*Note: Please use your real name when tagging. Thankyou! Because we will know who you are...

credits
designer : vigi.
image : vigi} photobucket.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

memories
March 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009